These volunteers are not FTC employees, and their insurance and driving records have not been verified. A hiker who rides with any driver, volunteer or commercial, accepts responsibility for his or her own safety and agrees to hold harmless the FTC, its officers and directors, and the driver.
To email shuttle drivers click “email” by their name.
- Mike Despeaux: 864-859-8468
- Jim Simpson “Taz”: 864-431-0447 or email him
- Carla High “Ms. Taz”: 202-999-8069 or email her
- Jami Rivers 864-293-4376 or email him
- Coax Sanford 864-247-9742 or email him
- Coleman Rivers 864-630-7183 or email him
- Isaac Gallman 828-722-1280 or email him
- Susan Chapman 864-760-5601 or email her
Jocassee Lake Tours and Shuttle Service in Salem, SC, is run by Brooks and Kay Wade, who are members of the FTC. They offer only lake shuttles for hiking and kayaking, boat tours, and more. Contact them by phone at 864-280-5501 or email at email@example.com.
Jocassee Outdoor Center (formerly Hoyetts Grocery) in Salem, SC, provides a boat shuttle across Lake Jocassee or a car shuttle. Contact them at 864-944-9016.
Expedition Carolina is a kayak tour company on Lake Jocassee that offers lake and car shuttle services to the Foothills Trail for hiking or paddling. Please contact them at 864-884-1594 or firstname.lastname@example.org.